Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Trip - Background

It was during my 3rd year engineering that Dil Chahta Hai was released, and since the day we saw that movie, me and my friends were gung-ho about going to GOA as a group and wile away our time there for a day or two, that was way back in 2003, soon after that we all got held up with final year projects, exams and then job hunts, not that we were some book worms, but then clearing the exams was necessary and so was getting a job for some of us, yes that some of us is important, I wasn’t one among that some, I wasn’t sure at all what I wanted, and what do most engineering graduates who are not sure what to do after graduation do, well if you are wondering then preparation for CAT what else, my sincere apologies to all those sincere CAT aspirants and stalwarts, I am writing about myself so just chill. It took hell of a time for few of us to get into respectable jobs, and myself I managed to join a B-school and finish my MBA and in the process made new friends and irritated a few more lecturers. I hope my parents and my brother don’t read this at all, I just can’t imagine how they are going to react.
And by the time the summer of 2007 made way for the monsoon of 2007, I found myself in Chennai, my experiences in Chennai will be a different post, I wouldn’t want to miss sharing that, but some other time. Yeah so I saved some cash for a couple of months borrowed some from the bank which has been a true friend since the day I opened an account with them and took a credit card, and bought the love of my life – A Hero Honda Karizma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blasphemy! DCH was released in 2001 - When we were in the first year of engineering!

And Welcome to the Blogosphere :D

P.S: Why have you named yourselves "My Space"??

Unknown said...

Hey boy,, tat was kool, so u had so much time for urself during off. Nd appreciate Chitts comment and his sense of precision.